Does Excel put your business at risk?
maybe this question is a bit blunt. Just think about it.
You might say, we don’t even use Excel – and that is fine too.
And if you do please consider this:
More than 80% of all spreadsheets are either faulty or not adequate for the job.
And here’s why Excel could put your business at risk:
- You are basing your million-dollar decisions on results, trends and dashboards you are manually creating in Excel.
- You are spending more time (and money) than necessary to manipulate your Excel spreadsheets on a regular basis.
- There is an opportunity cost involved as it takes you and your team too long to do certain tasks within Excel, which could easily be automated and made more efficient.
- With everyone working from home the risk of overlooking a crucial manual data-entry is even more common.
One of my clients contacted me with the request to improve their quoting system. He and his team were spending way too long to get their quotes out, because the search into their own repository was not optimised.
They were losing precious time instead of nurturing their clients and prospects.
On top of it, they were losing margin because their existing model did not prevent price overwrites or discounts.
You want your Excel systems automated as much as possible.
And you want to make sure that your Spreadsheets are error-free and future-proof.
This is where I can help you to systemise, structure and automate your workflow with German precision.
“The changes Jürgen made have resulted in a substantial time saving and improved the reliability of our process allowing us to focus on the analysis rather than the collation and manipulation of data. Jürgen isn't just an Excel guy but really understand process flows and the business outcomes. Thanks again.”
David Barton – Club Plus Super
Whenever you are ready, here are three ways I could help you right now…
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience. Call me to discuss.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that does not do what it supposed to do. Here I can do a thorough assessment and audit of your model and give you recommendations for moving forward.
- You want to work privately with me to weave some magic into your workflow models that will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the right data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.