What am I looking out for when I'm investigating a client file
There is a funny thing when it comes to Change.
Each individual of us is not especially good with it.
We like to keep things as they are.
Still as a society, as the human race, we are brilliant in moving forward and making relevant innovations.
Just think of the last 21 years – how much our world has been turned to new dimensions.
And yet, when it comes to Change in our individual life, we are reluctant, we don’t like it.
Now, let me ask you, how good are your workflow systems adapting?
How flexible are they?
How stable are they in the event of change?
Modifying important parameters in your workflow is inevitable:
- You introduce a new product group.
- You hired a new sales manager.
- You alter your prices.
- You explore new markets.
- You need new accounts in your GL.
How perceptive are your spreadsheets to these alterations?
In your business the quality of your software solutions are based on reliability and flexibility.
You know: Functionality is no coincidence.
You need to plan for it to happen.
You must plan for changes.
With the upcoming new financial year, you have the excellent chance to really improve the functionality of your workflow.
Ask me how.
“Jürgen brings German precision and design to all of his solutions, and you can have confidence that the solution he develops is accurate and commercially robust. He has excellent communication skills and can work easily with you and your team.”
Ron Wood, Founder and Director of Pricing Insight
Use Your Systems – Trust Your Numbers
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that is lacking functionality. This is exactly where I helped hundreds of clients with their Excel spreadsheets and workflow.
- You want to work directly with me to systemise, structure and automate your workflow models. So that they will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the accurate data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.