How to be 10% more productive?
When I talk to people working in large organisations (e.g. Health Industry) and ask them whether they’d like to be 10% more productive, I hardly get any reaction.
Only 10% more productive – that does not sound too enticing.
And the moment I say “that’s an extra day in every fortnight” their eyes are getting wider.
There are ten business days in a fortnight and 10% of that is literally one extra day.
What would it mean to you, if you could free up 50 minutes of your time on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and on Friday?
What would it mean to you if I could transform the way you are working – using your existing software tools?
- No cost for installing yet another software program?
- No steering committee reigning over your decisions?
- You could fly literally under the radar.
Many people don’t know what really is possible using Microsoft Excel and therefore they keep doing what they are doing and working the way they are working and wasting time each and every day.
It’s like operating with blinkers on.
And the risk is that you don’t have trust in the accuracy of your reporting or dashboards.
Basically I am a business strategist. But I am known for creating clever Excel solutions.
Clients working with me can expect to trust their numbers again and therefore have clarity for the future.
And the 10% gain in time and productivity? That’s just a side effect.
“The changes Jürgen made have resulted in a substantial time saving and improved the reliability of our process allowing us to focus on the analysis rather than the collation and manipulation of data. Jürgen isn't just an Excel guy but really understand process flows and the business outcomes. Thanks again.”
David Barton – Club Plus Super
Building Better Systems: Here are three ways I could help you right now…
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience. Call me to discuss.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that does not do what it supposed to do. Here I can do a thorough assessment and audit of your model and give you recommendations for moving forward.
- You want to work privately with me to weave some magic into your workflow models that will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the right data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.