2 Different Outcomes You Need To Prioritize
When you start a project, do you actually think about the three different factors you need to prioritise?
These are the timeline or the deadline, the budget and of course the outcome you want to achieve.
So, if a client comes to me and says – “Well, I want this solution to be perfect. I need it to be ready by next week and we only have a thousand dollars to spend.”
The priorities are wrong.
Because you can’t have it all, you can’t have a cheap, fantastic result and by yesterday.
It is like eating cheap fast food which taste great. That doesn’t exist!
So if the client comes to me, these are the questions I usually ask:
What is the highest priority?
1) Is your budget the limiting factor?
2) Do we have a certain deadline in mind?
3) Do you have a certain outcome you want to achieve?
The usual answer is – “Unfortunately we want the best outcome for the cheapest price and as soon as possible.”
Again, that is not possible and in that case, I can’t help you.
If you really want a clever Excel solution which is automated, systemised, structured and with German precision, it comes at a price and maybe even takes a little bit longer than you think.
And the outcome will be fantastic!
So if the outcome is the most important thing for you, I’m more than happy doing business with you because that’s exactly how I work!
“Jürgen brings German precision and design to all of his solutions, and you can have confidence that the solution he develops is accurate and commercially robust. He has excellent communication skills and can work easily with you and your team.”
Ron Wood, Founder and Director of Pricing Insight
Use Your Systems – Trust Your Numbers
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that is lacking functionality. This is exactly where I helped hundreds of clients with their Excel spreadsheets and workflow.
- You want to work directly with me to systemise, structure and automate your workflow models. So that they will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the accurate data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.