Cutting Cost Using Your Existing Software Tools
You might have heard the saying, “the quality of your questions determines your life” and I want to translate this into business and say, the quality of your data determines the quality of your business.
Even more so, when cutting cost is your priority right now…
Then especially you need to work on the quality of your processes and data.
Please think about it…
- Have you ever made a million dollar decision based on incorrect data?
- Have you ever sat in front of your computer waiting the system to react?
- Have you ever spent hours by manually copying and pasting data?
You know how frustrating that could be.
So, how do we make sure that the quality of your data in your processes is better?
You know the number one problem with all data entry is user errors.
If we can capture these user errors early on through
- user interfaces which are intuitive…
- clever algorithm that can capture whether the data entry is correct or not…
- automation and useful programming…
…then the quality of your data improves dramatically with it the quality of your business.
And with better processes you do not need to invest into new software, higher licencing fees or even higher more staff.
The quality of your data have a direct impact on your ability to cut cost.
If you base your million dollar decisions on incorrect data, the consequences are dire.
And when your data are of the best quality then you can make sound decisions, you can make profound decisions and move your business forward in the right direction.
So, I think it’s true that the quality of your data is a direct reflection of the success of your business.
With my German Precision I turn your convoluted processes into push-button solutions
If you want to learn how we can cut cost in your business and increase the quality of your data, please reach out to me.
It is only a 10 minute call…
The changes Jürgen made have resulted in a substantial time saving and improved the reliability of our process allowing us to focus on the analysis rather than the collation and manipulation of data. Jürgen isn't just an Excel guy but really understand process flows and the business outcomes. Thanks again.”
David Barton – COO at Future Super
Building Better Systems For You..:
here are three ways I could help you right now…
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that is lacking functionality. This is exactly where I helped hundreds of clients with their Excel spreadsheets and workflow.
- You want to work directly with me to systemise, structure and automate your workflow models. So that they will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the accurate data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.