1. SCHMECHEL a business of Essencion Pty Ltd (ABN 17 110 230 209) is the provider of this
website and service (hereafter known as SCHMECHEL).
2. SCHMECHEL is committed to protecting your privacy by abiding by all privacy laws. Our policy
outlines the steps we take to responsibly manage any personal information you choose to give
us and how we protect the privacy of end users, clients and members.
4. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
5. We do not give, sell, or rent your personal information to any third parties.
6. We will not use personal information collected from the web site to send unsolicited mailings to
7. All clients and users can at any time access the information we have collected on them.
8. Users and clients who do not wish to receive email correspondence from SCHMECHEL, can
simply follow the unsubscribe link contained in each e-mail.
9. From time to time we may provide further information about our services to clients and users.
You may elect to “opt out” from receiving this information at any time.
10. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer hard drive, not on our site.
11. Transactions that take place on this site are secure to the best of our endeavours. When you
send or access information about your account, it is protected by SSL. No credit card details are
entered on our site
12. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our
power to protect user-information off-line.
13. We store any information you give us on a computer on a data-base in a secure location.
14. Our Privacy Officer is Jürgen Schmechel. All privacy queries can be directed to him at
15. Any changes to this policy will be posted here, and will be effective once posted.
1. Essencion Pty Ltd (ABN 17 110 230 209) trading as SCHMECHEL is dedicated to empowering
you so that you have functioning and accurate systems at your fingertips.
2. Users can at any time log into the site and browse and purchase our products at their
convenience and make contact with SCHMECHEL for advice on a subject or to request a quote
on their behalf.
3. Users are encouraged to provide feedback to SCHMECHEL in order to ensure the reputation of
our products and services.
4. SCHMECHEL may vary, suspend or terminate the whole or any part of the website and the
included offers for any reason at any time at its sole discretion and without written notice.
5. SCHMECHEL cannot guarantee that the website will never be faulty or interrupted but it will
ensure that reported faults are corrected as soon as is reasonably possible.
6. SCHMECHEL is not responsible in any way for the actions taken as a result of the advice
contained in our products.
Functionality is no coincidence