The storm is over, or is it?
With the vaccination well under way around the world and with the first international travel bubble including Australia and New Zealand, people start to think (and act) “the storm is over…”
I think for many businesses and for even more of our fellow Australians it is not over.
The jury is still out and we have not seen the whole devastation that Covid left in it is wake.
For some businesses it might be worse – for some better, is it really?
My view on this is:
We made it through the storm alive and we still can see the dark clouds looming over us.
It is not over – now it’s the time to take stock.
The sails are torn, the hull is still intact and we are moving.
Is it the right direction?
We better check the machine and bilge pump to make sure that all systems are running smoothly.
When was the last time you took stock of your business workflow?
Are all your systems running smoothly?
Are you aware of any flaws and issues?
With everyone working from home it might be hard to check on all stations.
Now is the time to patch the sail, check the engine and make sure that the boat is again moving in the right direction.
For that you need lean and effective systems.
That’s where I can help by systemising, structuring and automating your workflow using your existing software.
Here’s what I invite you to do:
- Check in with your team and enquire whether all systems are running smoothly
- Review your dashboards and reports for accuracy
- Audit your spreadsheets
Because: Automation prevents Frustration
“The changes Jürgen made have resulted in a substantial time saving and improved the reliability of our process allowing us to focus on the analysis rather than the collation and manipulation of data. Jürgen isn't just an Excel guy but really understand process flows and the business outcomes. Thanks again.”
David Barton – Club Plus Super
Building Better Systems: Here are three ways I could help you right now…
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience. Call me to discuss.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that does not do what it supposed to do. Here I can do a thorough assessment and audit of your model and give you recommendations for moving forward.
- You want to work privately with me to weave some magic into your workflow models that will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the right data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.