Three issues with your Financial Models
Let’s talk about Financial Modelling
When it comes to Financial Models we are thinking of Profit & Loss, Budget, Forecasting, those kinds of things. And it could be way more…
It could be a property development proposal.
It could be the calculation of your investment over time.
There are three major issues I see with the workbooks from my clients.
- First and foremost, the user errors. And that’s the major issue with a lot of organisations that Excel allows too much freedom, and invites user errors.
After all: we are all humans, we all make mistakes.
- And the second issue I see is that it’s not documented. Which obviously adds to the user errors because if it’s not documented, someone who is new to the job does not exactly know how to run this financial model.
- And thirdly, there are no checksums. So the errors that you’re making are not even caught by the system. You are assuming that your financial model is accurate and working, but oftentimes that’s not the case.
Actually, studies show that over 80% of all Excel spreadsheets are either faulty, or not adequate for the job.
So if you think your financial model to be accurate and functioning, please think again. 🙂
Actually, I can help you with this. I can audit your financial model, and I can make sure that it’s systemised, structured, and automated to the best possibilities…
…obviously, with German precision.
So that you can save time, have transparency, trust your numbers again, and be certain that your financial models are accurate.
"Jürgen is one of the top three consultants
I've ever worked with"
Karen O'Keeffe, Stryker
Use Your Systems – Trust Your Numbers
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that is lacking functionality. This is exactly where I helped hundreds of clients with their Excel spreadsheets and workflow.
- You want to work directly with me to systemise, structure and automate your workflow models. So that they will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the accurate data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.