Welcome To 2022!
Happy New Year and Welcome to 2022!
New year, new beginnings and it’s a little bit like in the school where you have a notebook and think this time everything changes.
My writing will be legible and this year I will concentrate on actually listening to the teacher.
On page 2, these goals are all out of the window.
So, what are your goals for 2022?
Have these goals already slipped out of the window?
Look everybody is talking about the great resignation which will come this year.
People will leave their jobs and there is so many reasons why they should or could leave their jobs.
I think one of the reasons is often totally neglected.
That reason is your systems
– If your systems are lacking in performance,
– If your systems are demanding too much manual work,
– If your systems are not functioning correctly…
…that is the reason for your staff members to think again and think “Well, do I really need to put up with a bad system?”
So if you want to change your systems in 2022, I highly recommend to have a closer look at this because there are three(3) reasons why systems are so important.
- The value of your company is based on your product, on your staff, and on the systems you have in your business.
- Obviously as I said before, good systems keep good people at work.
- You want to have good systems in your operation, in your workflow to actually get the job done.
“Jürgen brings German precision and design to all of his solutions, and you can have confidence that the solution he develops is accurate and commercially robust. He has excellent communication skills and can work easily with you and your team.”
Ron Wood, Founder and Director of Pricing Insight
Use Your Systems – Trust Your Numbers
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that is lacking functionality. This is exactly where I helped hundreds of clients with their Excel spreadsheets and workflow.
- You want to work directly with me to systemise, structure and automate your workflow models. So that they will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the accurate data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.