What is bad modelling costing you?
Now is the time where numbers are (frantically) crunched and (last minute) spreadsheets are being created. The end of the financial year is looming.
Oh, how I love numbers and the stories they convey…
And of course, I love Excel.
Except for making myself a cup of tea, I use Excel for nearly everything. Ask my kids, they can confirm.
Knowing how much a good workbook can add to your business and your decision-making – it is vital to get it right.
And I also know how much a bad model might cost you.
The risk is huge of making an error in your assumptions that then leads to a wrong result and might lead to a very bad decision – especially when it is all knitted with a hot needle.
That’s why I wrote this White Paper “What Is Bad Modelling Costing You?”
You can download it here – completely free.
In there I am talking about:
- Common mistakes
- Ideas to make it better
- The ultimate costs of bad modelling
- Roadmap to avoid the typical pitfalls
- Examples of famous spreadsheets gone wrong
Check it out – it only takes you seven minutes to read it – and has the potential to save you thousands of dollars and weeks of time down the track.
Feel free to share this white paper with your colleagues and friends too – they will appreciate your gesture.
“The changes Jürgen made have resulted in a substantial time saving and improved the reliability of our process allowing us to focus on the analysis rather than the collation and manipulation of data. Jürgen isn't just an Excel guy but really understand process flows and the business outcomes. Thanks again.”
David Barton – Club Plus Super
Whenever you are ready, here are three ways I could help you right now…
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience. Call me to discuss.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that does not do what it supposed to do. Here I can do a thorough assessment and audit of your model and give you recommendations for moving forward.
- You want to work privately with me to weave some magic into your workflow models that will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the right data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.