What’s most important for you in your workflow?
Recently I conducted a poll on LinkedIn – asking my over 2,000 connections for their opinion on the question “What is most important?”
There were four options to choose from…
The responses from over 30 people were really eye opening.
But before you read any further – maybe you’d like to contemplate for a minute for yourself.
What is the most important factor in your workflow?
Would love to hear your answer too.
Back to the results of my poll
Even though only a few voted for Transparency (14%) there were three people saying more or less the same thing. “When you have transparency, everything else follows.”
Over 2/3 said the Accuracy is their number 1.
Followed by Functionality with 19%.
No one voted for Speed though.
Here’s now the interesting part.
- Studies found that over 80% of all Excel spreadsheets are either faulty or not adequate for the job.
- When I ask my clients, have you ever audited your spreadsheet the overwhelming answer is “No” !
- And many clients come to me, because their Excel workflow is “taking too much time”.
How does this fit together?
On the one hand people want Accuracy, and somehow assume that their spreadsheets are correct. Otherwise, they would invest time and money to check, analyse and audit them.
On the other hand, people are frustrated that Excel takes too much time away from them and no-one thinks that Speed is important.
A special offer for you.
As we are talking about Auditing your Spreadsheets…
Here’s the deal:
- You send me (up to) three Excel workbooks (each max 3mb in size)
- I will analyse them for you – free of charge.
- In case I find any Error(s), inconsistencies or inaccuracies, I will contact you and help you to eliminate those errors.
- For each file containing errors I charge you $500 + GST.
In other words you only pay for my service if there is actually an error.
And I am pretty sure you will be very glad that I found them.
Accuracy is not a coincidence!
“Jürgen has revolutionised the business processes within our workplace, making our days far less stressful and way more efficient than before. Nothing is a problem for Jürgen.”
Julie McIntosh, Director & Founder -
The Classic Safary Company
Use Your Systems – Trust Your Numbers
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that is lacking functionality. This is exactly where I helped hundreds of clients with their Excel spreadsheets and workflow.
- You want to work directly with me to systemise, structure and automate your workflow models. So that they will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the accurate data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.