How to Efficiently Use Data From Your ERP-System?
Are you using an ERP System in your business and constantly downloading data into Excel?
If you are downloading data from your ERP system like SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards everyday, every week, every fortnight, you are not alone.
I recently spoke with a lady who is installing SAP for her clients every day.
She says every time she’s hearing the same question “Can we export this into excel?”
So what’s the problem when you export your data into excel?
- First off, it is very time consuming.
Do you really have the 2 hours it might take you to concentrate, and find the data, download the CSV file, and import it into Excel?
- And then the manual handling of data.
You’re copying and pasting data all the time.
That is the biggest chance for human errors.
- And thirdly, it’s undocumented.
You are following the process, and then your colleague is doing the same.
Suddenly the Excel Spreadsheet is mushrooming, getting more cumbersome, and more complicated by the minute.
There’s a better way!
That’s where I come in and help you to systemise, structure, document, and automate your download. So that you have a dashboard at your fingertips from your ERP System.
Please reach out to me if you want to learn more how I can help you to achieve this German precision.
How functional are your systems?
"Jürgen is one of the top three consultants
I've ever worked with"
Karen O'Keeffe, Stryker
Use Your Systems – Trust Your Numbers
- You have an idea or a problem to solve and you don’t know where to start and want an honest, straight forward sounding board with business acumen and IT experience.
- You have an existing Excel – solution that is lacking functionality. This is exactly where I helped hundreds of clients with their Excel spreadsheets and workflow.
- You want to work directly with me to systemise, structure and automate your workflow models. So that they will allow you and your team to base your million dollar decision on the accurate data. Just email me to set up a time for a chat.